BEACH CITIES ENTS
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
To protect our patients, staff and providers during the COVID-19 Pandemic, Beach Cities ENTS has instituted numerous measures including:
- All patients are screened for symptoms and risk factors prior to being given an appointment and again, prior to entering an exam room.
- Our reception area is set up for all patients to sit and stand with physical distancing.
- Every patient and staff member has their temperature checked before entering our office.
- Every staff member in our office wears a mask.
- Every desk and work station contains hand sanitizer and is cleaned daily.
- Partitions separate every work station that is less than 6 feet apart.
- Our surgeons wear PPE of a gown, N-95 mask, goggles and gloves for each patient examination.
- No one shakes hands.
- The exam room is cleaned and all touch points are sanitized prior to every patient visit.
- A HEPA filter runs continuously throughout the exam and exam room.
- After a procedure, the HEPA filter is allowed 15 minutes for full air room air filtration between patients in a closed exam room.
- Each patient enters and exits the exam room escorted by our staff with physical distancing measures from other patients.
- Every surgery patient is tested for Covid-19 prior to surgery, confirmed negative and quarantined from the preop test until after surgery.