Dr. Sesi has performed thousands of ENT surgeries on children for over 20 years. He trained under Dr. Orval Brown, Chief of Pediatric ENT at Dallas Children’s Hospital and Dr. Scott Manning, Chief of Pediatric ENT at Seattle Children’s Hospital. He enjoys seeing the happy faces of both children and parents after they are better.
Education and Training
- Wayne State University, 1976
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology with High Distinction
- Howard A. Donnelly Leadership and Scholarship Award
- Commencement Speaker, June 1976 Liberal Arts Graduation
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, 1981, MD
- Distinguished Service Award
- White Memorial Medical Center, 1981-82
- General Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, 1982-83
Residency Training in Otolaryngology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 1986-90
- American Board of Otolaryngology, October, 1990
Hospital and Affiliations
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Beach District Surgery Center
Foreign Languages: Spanish and Aramaic
He is fluent in Spanish and is able to speak Aramaic, an ancient language spoken by a small group of Middle Eastern Christians.
Personal and Family Life
Dr. Sesi was raised in Detroit, Michigan and West Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. He went to high school at University of Detroit Jesuit High School. He finished his college and medical school in Michigan and came to Los Angeles for his internship, where he fell in love with the Southern California lifestyle. After finishing his otolaryngology training in Texas, he returned to the Los Angeles area to begin his practice. He has been in private practice for over 20 years. He is married and lives in the South Bay for many years with his beautiful wife and life partner Krista. He has two wonderful children, a boy and a girl. He is actively involved in their school lives and their extra-curricular activities. His outside interests include travelling (he has been to over 70 countries), working out at the gym, snorkeling, skiing, going to the beach, cooking, and wine tasting.