Sinusitis and Sinus Surgery
Dr. Levine performs state-of-the-art endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery using 3-Dimensional intra-operative imaging without post-operative nasal packing.
Dr. Levine now performs Eustachian Tube Balloonplasty in addition to or as an alternative to repeated ear tubes. For more information on this cutting-edge procedure, please listen to a presentation by Dr. Levine.
Education and Training
- University of Southern California, 1985
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Magna Cum Laude
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, 1989
- Alpha Omega Alpha, the Medical Honor Society
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 1989-1990
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 1990-1994
- Under Department Chairman, Dr. David Kennedy, an internationally recognized leader in endoscopic sinus and nasal surgery.
- With Dr. Walter Berman in Beverly Hills, California, 1994-1995
- American Board of Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery, 1995
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Beach District Surgery Center
Residency Training in Oto-rhino-laryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
Fellowship in Facial Plastic Surgery
Foreign Languages: Spanish and French
Dr. Levine studied Spanish and French in high school and college. During a summer in medical school, he lived with a family in Cuernavaca, Mexico to further his Spanish speaking skills. He speaks Spanish daily with his patients.
Dr. Levine is also co-author of the book, How to Join, Buy, or Merge a Physician’s Practice.
Dr. Levine supports the following charities:
Comedy Cures brings joy and laughter to those with life-threatening illnesses.
The Lynne Cohen Foundation which supports ovarian cancer research.
1 Life Fully Lived provides education and support to help people live the life they choose with purpose and intention while developing and maintaining financial independence.
Personal and Family Life
Brett Levine was born and raised in Huntington Valley, outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His family moved to Boca Raton, Florida prior to high school. He graduated from Boca Raton Academy as Valedictorian before moving to Los Angeles and falling in love with Southern California.
Dr. Levine is happily married for many years. He has 1 son and twin daughters with whom he loves to play, laugh, learn and grow.
Dr. Levine enjoys music, travel, writing, spinning, tennis, piano and philosophy.