In addition to treating a variety of ENT conditions, Dr. Dao’s training allows her to provide expert care for those who suffer from obstructive sleep apnea. Her expertise includes Inspire, a breakthrough sleep apnea treatment that works inside your body with your natural breathing process. Inspire therapy is a new and innovative option for people unable or unwilling to use or get a consistent benefit from CPAP. For more information please click here.
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science
- Cum laude, College Honors
Medical School - M.D.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 2013
Graduated with Honors Residency in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Emory University School of Medicine, 2018
Memberships and Certifications
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Hospital and Affiliations
- Torrance Memorial Medical Centerl
- Providence Little Company of Mary Hospital
Personal and Family Life
Dr. Dao was raised in Texas although she has resided in several states including California. She received her undergraduate degree at Texas A&M University and graduated from Medical School at the University of Texas in San Antonio. During her residency at Emory she had the opportunity to train under several highly qualified faculty within all ENT subspecialties including sleep medicine. After several years away from the west coast she is very excited to return to be closer to family and the ocean.
In her spare time, Dr. Dao enjoys any activity that involves the outdoors. She bikes around town as much as possible and is eager to give surfing a try. You can often find her tending to her backyard garden and nurturing a variety of indoor plants with her novice green thumb. She also loves to travel, both domestically and abroad.